The Gaylord Texan Resort is preparing to open the doors of its latest addition, the all-new Vineyard Tower, in the beginning of May 2018. The $120M project was completed by property owners Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. (NYSE:RHP).
Park Inn by Radisson Vilnius Airport Hotel & Business Center to Open 2020 in Lithuania
The Park Inn by Radisson Vilnius Airport Hotel, located within the VNO Business and Retail Park, is just 300 meters from the Vilnius International Airport and 6km from the city center. According to the data collected by the Lithuanian Department of Statistics, 2017 recorded close to 2 million room nights, an increase of 3.7% over 2016.
AVANI Hotels & Resorts to Open Third Bangkok Property
AVANI Hotels & Resorts announced that the third AVANI location in Bangkok will be along the capital's main commercial, business, and leisure artery of Sukhumvit, in its up and coming On Nut and Phra Khanong neighbourhoods. AVANI Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel is schedule to open end of 2018.
TIN Hotels International Group Ltd, the joint venture partnership between General Hotel Management Ltd (GHM) and van de Bunt Partners, has inked a management agreement with China's Tibet Da'ji Hotel Co. Ltd. to plant the TIN Hotels flag in the Tibet Autonomous Region.
IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) has announced the signing of Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay in partnership with Tanmiyat Real Estate. Currently operating as the M Doha Hotel, the hotel is expected to be rebranded by August 2018, aligning with IHG's strategy to grow the Crowne Plaza brand across the region.
Choice Hotels Targets Developers That Will Build Multiple Properties
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), franchisor of Cambria Hotels, recently began a new effort centered on multi-unit development to help grow the brand even more rapidly. The expanded approach will use part of the $475 million in capital support the company has earmarked for the Cambria brand to target developers that will build multiple properties.
Crystal Investment Property Arranges Sale of Econo Lodge Newport, Oregon
Joseph P. Kennedy, President of CIP, worked closely with the Seller and Buyer, as well as the parties other professionals, to negotiate a mutually acceptable sale. The final sale price is confidential.
Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa, the First Certified 'Boutique Hotel' in Greece by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels
The designation as a 'Boutique Hotel' was preceded by the recognition of the particular architectural and decorative design concept of Santo Maris Oia Luxury Suites & Spa. The determination was made by a Special Group of Advisors of the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels by validating the upgraded services offered by the resort.
Lotte New York Palace Hotel Joins Luxe Collection by L.E. Hotels
Known as a historic landmark in Manhattan, Lotte New York Palace offers a setting for travelers looking to escape the bustling city for a relaxing and elegant retreat on Madison Avenue in Midtown. This New York City hotel features luxurious furnishings with views of the city's skyline, including St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center which are only a few steps away.
Huff, Niehaus Closes Two Hotel Transactions in Early March
The hotels include a dual-branded hotel in one market and the other a small owner/operator property. Assets included in these transactions were located in Kentucky and Ohio. Both hotels were exclusively listed by Brandt Niehaus.
Intercontinental Dallas Hotel Sold and to Rebrand As Renaissance Dallas Addison
The InterContinental Dallas Hotel has been purchased by Columbia Sussex, a privately held company based in Crestview Hills, KY. Columbia Sussex is one of the nation's largest franchisers of Marriott hotels, and is rebranding the InterContinental to Renaissance Dallas Addison. Renovations are already underway.
IHG Acquires 51% Stake in Regent Hotels & Resorts for $39 Million in Cash
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] today announced that it has agreed to acquire a 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts for $39 million in cash. IHG will have the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in a phased manner from 2026.